Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween Costumes...

Every year, we have a big Halloween party at home. It is so much fun to see all the children dressed up. We also carve some pumpkins and the children go round trick or treating together. So every year, I make a Halloween costume for Adam and for his best friend Oliver. This year, I took Adam to the shop to choose his pattern...We came home with a Bat costume
(left bottom corner).

So for the last few weeks, I have been very busy in the evening making their costumes. They get so excited about it. It is lovely to see Adam asking me all them questions about their costumes...
I am pleased as I have nearly finished them, only their belt to make and a few hems... I should be posting a picture of the boys in their costumes at the week end!!!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

oh how fun cant wiat to see there costumes. you clever girl