Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Worshipful Company of the Water Conservator...

Martin belongs to the Worshipful Company of the Water Conservator. Last Thursday, it was the Annual Banquet in London. It was hold at the Drapers Hall which is lovely.

We had to stay in London overnight, so Richard and his girlfriend Rainbow looked after the children for us. For this occasion, I decided to go to the hairdresser's and have my hair put up. Here is the result! It looked amazing, I could not have done anything like this myself!

I also had to get a new dress which was not hard at all! I got it in Bluewater a few weeks ago with my friend Louise. It was so much fun to get a proper dress!!!

During the evening, the masters which is a lady Sue presented a couple of certificates...One of them was presented to Martin!!! As Jake was born after Martin became a Freeman of London, he will be entitled at the age of 21 years to be admitted as a Freeman of the Water Conservators Company by Patrimony. He was presented a lovely Certificate and a bottle of Champagne!!!!Great!!!!

I was so happy for Martin as he looked very proud when he collected the certificate. I had to get up too and was very happy too! It was a lovely surprise.
We had a lovely evening and it was nice to see all our friends. We had a lovely meal and such a great time...Can't wait until next year. One day Baby Jake will be entitled to go...How exciting!

thought the shoe and bow tie on the floor were the perfect illustration to a lovely evening with a few too many drinks!!!!

1 comment:

Zu said...

Your hair looks lovely! You look stunning in your dress! Looks like you both had a really nice evening! xx