Monday, May 14, 2007

Artbase Crop....

Yesterday it rained, rained and rained even more.....but I had a great day with my friend Sue as we went to the Artbase crop!!! There is nothing better to do than scrapbooking on a rainy day.

We got there after 10am and after a little wonder round the shop, we made an "All about me" envelope album. The kit is from BoBunny. It was lovely to be able to make the all album.

At lunch, we went back to the shop to get a few things. I got a lovely board book which I am going to use to make a Halloween book. Every year, we host a party for Halloween and I make a costume for Adam and his friend Ollie. So I am going to make a book about all the costume. I will be able to add pages every year.

When I got home last night, Adam wanted to scrapbook so we sorted out all my papers. Adam did a layout using a photo of him and Jake and I did the front cover of my book.

I was so pleased!!!

What a great day!!! And Sue and I were very good eating nuts and yummy dates rather than chocolate!!!!
Unfortunately I will be away for the next crop. It is a shame as the kit looks great...it is a little book in a shape of a handbag...every women's dream!!!! Will have to go in July!!!

No comments: