Thursday, July 05, 2007

5 km Race for Business


Two weeks ago, Louise and I ran the Race for Business in Chelmsford.We were running it for Martin's company Essex and Suffolk Water. We were quite excited about running it as you can see.
About 5 minutes after the start, we were in Chelmsford park when it suddenly poured down. We were so so wet!!!! Our t-shirt and trousers seemed to weight a tonne!!!! I was very pleased as we managed to finish the race and we ran all the way. It was harder than I tough but I think the weather did not help.
We did very well! 2000 people ran it. We ran the 5km in 34 minutes and finished 940 and 941!!!!!!
Martin was waiting for us near the finish line with the children. As we ran pass them Adam was shouting "Come on Mummy" which gave me the energy to finish it!!!!It was lovely to hear him shouting!!!!
We did look very wet!!!

After we went back to Martin's work and had a lovely BBQ. The kids had so much fun!

No comments: