Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whispnade Zoo

Last Sunday, we spend the day at Whispnade Zoo. We had a lovely time. The boys enjoyed looking at the animals. Jake was very curious and impressed by some of the animals. He loved the monkeys and the giraffes. he kept saying "big, big" as he saw the giraffes. Jake loved the train so we went for a train ride and he was very excited. He enjoyed being able to look around.






We saw the hippos which looked so big!!! I think Adam thought they were the best as we saw one doing a huge POO!!!! That was probably the best part of the day for Adam!!!

I love the Zoo. It is so relaxing to walk around and have little halts for coffee overseeing the animals.
I only wish they would not allowed cars around the park as you can not let the children run around quite as you wish!

My 3 men in my life having so much fun!

No comments: