Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Am I WEIRD!!!!

I have been tagged by Nic! I need to list 5 weird (funny as well!) things about me! So here we are:
  1. the way I speak with my "broken English" as Kerry and Zuleika tell me at work! Even my little boy Adam tells me I don't say words properly...Probably to do with the fact I am French!!!
  2. So I am French but I do not eat cheese, it hate cheese ...Isn't that weird for a French girl!!!
  3. Mayonnaise makes me feel sick! Probably to do with the fact that when I was young I had too much of it with a meal. I was very sick because of it so after that I starting hating mayonnaise! But one day, my brother locked me in the kitchen when my mum was out and fed me an entire jar of mayonnaise with a teaspoon! So now I REALLY hate it!!!!
  4. I eat really weird things according to my friends. I like snails, frog legs, pig's ears and trotters and brain...Probably the French in me!!! French people are well known to eat weird things!
  5. And the last one is about my feet! I hate people touching my feet. I get really crossed and stressed out if people touch my feet. I specially hate the feet to feet contact in bed!!!

That's it! Now you know all the funny things about me !!!!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

ah brain thats one thing we dont have in common :)