Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve...

I love that feeling on Christmas Eve when everything is ready: all the presents are wrapped, the food is on the fridge...
Today has been a lovely relaxing day. I have baked some fresh mince pies and I have chilled out.

Tonight we went to ours neighbours Jason, Ria and Tom for a Christmas drink. We had a lovely time.
When we got home Adam sprinkled the special reindeer's food that he bought at his school's Christmas bazaar. It is supposed to attract the reindeer so father Christmas stopped at the home. Adam also put a mince pie, a glass of cherry, a glass of milk and a carrot. He is so excited...I am sure Father Christmas will be here soon so I also need to go to bed...just in case he has lots of presents for me!!!


Good night.xx

1 comment:

Tessa Ann* said...

I know I'm late on wishing you a wonderful holiday, but it was nice reading about your Christmas eve.

My bosses are from Holland and do the exact same tradition! Too fun :)

Happy New Year!