Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Maman...

My mum came over and stayed for 10 days. It was lovely to have her for that long. I was working some of the days she was here. Jake had a chest infection so he could not go to nursery so my mum looked after him...it was lucky she was here otherwise I would have had to take some time off work! Jake is much better now. Martin made a steak and kidney pudding one night and it was so yummy!! Look at him all proud!!!



My mum brought some cheese over so we had a lovely "Fondue Savoyarde" (cheese fondue). Adam loved it.

On the Thursday, we went to Colchester to do a bit of Christmas shopping. I was very pleased as I managed to finish my Christmas shopping. On the Friday, we wrapped up all the presents. It was nice for me to have a Little Santa Helper!!! It is more fun!

My mum got me a lovely bouquet of flowers from my favorite florist in Maldon called "Funky Flower". They are lovely!

Merci Maman...

No comments: