Saturday, December 16, 2006

One..Two..Christmas Trees...

When I was little, I used to have a white Christmas tree in my bedroom. I used to go to sleep watching the tree every night. On Christmas eve, I used to sleep on the floor next to my tree waiting for Santa. I loved my little tree which made it all special to me. So this year, I decided to get a little white Christmas tree for Adam' bedroom. He was so excited when he saw it. we decorated the tree together and every single night, he put the lights on to go to sleep. It makes me happy for him to think that he might have the sweet dreams about his tree that I had years ago....
Adam and Oliver posing in front of the tree with Franky Frog...

Yesterday afternoon, Martin had some time off to go to Adam's school Bazaar. After, they went to buy a Christmas tree...and today we finally decorated the tree! Adam was so excited about putting all the decorations up. Jake was not too sure at first when he saw the tree in the lounge. After a little feel of the tree, he loved it especially with the lights and decorations on!!!!
Jake loves riding his rocking horse touching the tree and trying to get off a bauble!!!
I love sitting down in the evening watching TV with all the Christmas lights on...how lovely!



We have had a special visitor to come and see our tree...he came on his rocking horse playing the flute...who could it be...It is our little Santa Jake!! He looks so cute in his Santa outfit especially when he is standing up with his fat little Tommy!!!


Merry Christmas...

No comments: